Warm weather Sundays are definitely for ice cream. Lucky for me, JP Licks is in my neighborhood. I really like ice cream but can never finish it, which is why I get a kiddie cup!
Today I got Black Raspberry! It was delicious and I got to enjoy it on a nice evening stroll.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
I know you’ve been waiting for Grace & Frankie to come back on Netflix, we’ll wait no more. Season 3 is fresh and ready for you to binge watch. I know it seems like a show for an older crowd but I just love it.
Start watching now!
I haven’t written about food much but I have a serious sweet tooth right now. One of my favorite desserts is a few oreo-balls! I learned how to make them when I first went to college. The best part about them is that they are a non-baking dessert. You can basically make them anywhere, and I’ll teach you how.
What do you need:
1 package of oreos (I prefer double stuffed but that is personal preference)
1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
8 large bars of Hershey’s milk chocolate
Now here is what you need to do:
- Take your package of oreos put into food processor. Blend until oreos are all crushed.
- Pour oreos into mixing bowl and add cream cheese package.
- Use your hand to mix oreos and cream chesse together.
- Once well mixed, roll mixture into small round balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Put round balls in refrigerator for about 2 hours to get cold.
- After the 2 hours begin to melt your chocolate. You can use a double broiler, or get creative!
- Dip your balls into the melted chocolate and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When done place in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened and oreo-balls are cold.
- Lastly, enjoy!
Oreo-balls are super sweet and rich. They are a delicious treat for a gathering or just because!
It’s Sunday night. After a weekend full of work all I want to do is watch some mindless tv. So what do I pick… The Kardashians of course! I can’t tell if I love them or love to hate on them. Either way, watching them on Sunday night is just the thing I need to wind down.
The big question in this episode… are Kourtney and Scott back together? My hope is yes. I love them and they have three kids together. Also – can you remember a time when the Kardashians were not “the Kardashians”?
Thought I would give a quick update… I won my bracket group! Luck was on my side.
March Madness comes to a close tomorrow. The final two are North Carolina and Gonzaga. By some miracle I picked UNC to win in my bracket. I’m hoping they can take the win.
What about you?
This is a hard one: Who is Paul Hewson better known as?
No cheating! Comment your answer below.