I haven’t written about food much but I have a serious sweet tooth right now. One of my favorite desserts is a few oreo-balls! I learned how to make them when I first went to college. The best part about them is that they are a non-baking dessert. You can basically make them anywhere, and I’ll teach you how.
What do you need:
1 package of oreos (I prefer double stuffed but that is personal preference)
1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
8 large bars of Hershey’s milk chocolate
Now here is what you need to do:
- Take your package of oreos put into food processor. Blend until oreos are all crushed.
- Pour oreos into mixing bowl and add cream cheese package.
- Use your hand to mix oreos and cream chesse together.
- Once well mixed, roll mixture into small round balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Put round balls in refrigerator for about 2 hours to get cold.
- After the 2 hours begin to melt your chocolate. You can use a double broiler, or get creative!
- Dip your balls into the melted chocolate and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When done place in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened and oreo-balls are cold.
- Lastly, enjoy!
Oreo-balls are super sweet and rich. They are a delicious treat for a gathering or just because!